Chibi Awesome Chibi Awesome

Ummm...yeah...

...I don't get it. I know this is done in the vein of those AWESOME cartoons, but I don't get what you're mocking here. Of course, you don't really need to know the source material to enjoy those cartoons, so even then I should be laughing at this, but I'm not. You need to establish the norm in the beginning of the cartoon a bit more before you bring in the over-the-top madness.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

All Hail Bitey of Brackenwood!

This is super exciting, to have all the shorts tied together in such a meaningful way. I read on your website that you wanted to make a real story out of Brackenwood, but I thought I might have to wait longer for it. Thanks for proving me wrong.
If it's not already obvious, I'm a big admirer of your work. You're the guy I point to whenever people say all flash cartoons are about is stick figures, penises and sprites. You've inspired me to learn flash and, with any luck, my first cartoon will be finished before the new year. Keep up the fantastic work!

complete garbage complete garbage

Fun...

Best new flash I've seen today. Catchy tune too. Looking forward to your next one!

Game & Watch: God of War Game & Watch: God of War

Actually brings back memories!

My dad had one of those things! I never realized until now that it was a game and watch! I need to ask him if he still has it!
Also, the game's fun, but that's one hell of a difficulty curve.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

The Power Puff Girls ARE EVIL!!!

I know this now, but before playing the game I felt more-or-less neutral about them; didn't like 'em, didn't hate 'em either. Then they killed Sparkster. "NOOO!!! YOU"RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!!" I shouted at my computer screen, causing everyone in the computer lab to slowly inch away from me.
Great F'ing game!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Damnit, I can't stop playing!

My favorite thing to do is setting myself against three enemies in versus mode. Challenging as all hell. Try doing it on OMG difficulty without screaming in frustration!
Also, Fancy Pants has got to be my favorite character. It's funny to say someone with no face has got such personality. Let's see if down the road you guys can't modify the sprites and programming to make a story mode/beat-em-up like they had in the last Super Smash Bros. You could have the last boss be Tom, or maybe SBC (can't die my ass).

Haunted Woods Haunted Woods

Hell Yeah!

Hearing this at the end of "Tails' Nightmare" I knew I had to download it! The loop is perfect. It sounds like it belongs in a proper Sonic game soundtrack. Sad thing is, the music in those games has been the only consistently good thing about them lately >:(