Game & Watch: God of War Game & Watch: God of War

Actually brings back memories!

My dad had one of those things! I never realized until now that it was a game and watch! I need to ask him if he still has it!
Also, the game's fun, but that's one hell of a difficulty curve.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

The Power Puff Girls ARE EVIL!!!

I know this now, but before playing the game I felt more-or-less neutral about them; didn't like 'em, didn't hate 'em either. Then they killed Sparkster. "NOOO!!! YOU"RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!!" I shouted at my computer screen, causing everyone in the computer lab to slowly inch away from me.
Great F'ing game!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Damnit, I can't stop playing!

My favorite thing to do is setting myself against three enemies in versus mode. Challenging as all hell. Try doing it on OMG difficulty without screaming in frustration!
Also, Fancy Pants has got to be my favorite character. It's funny to say someone with no face has got such personality. Let's see if down the road you guys can't modify the sprites and programming to make a story mode/beat-em-up like they had in the last Super Smash Bros. You could have the last boss be Tom, or maybe SBC (can't die my ass).

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Looks like a lot of people share my opinion...

...the graphics and sound are stellar, but the camera is completely schitzo! It was moving around so damn fast I didn't even notice the recoil on my gun had pushed me over the edge! Reminded me of a home video. But with any luck you can find a solution to that. I played through the first level before I ran out of lives, and it's obvious you know what the hell you're doing. I BELIEVE IN YOU...(scrolls to the top of the page)...PROXICIDE!

Bang! Heroes Bang! Heroes

Pretty damn addicting!

And no one-hit-kills either! Always a good thing.

NG-Tetris NG-Tetris

Meh...

Is it redundant to say a flash game needs more flash? Honestly, you called it "Newgrounds Tetris" but appart from the background this has nothing to do with this site. Maybe having P-bot or someone tossing the shapes into the playspace would've given it a bit more identity, or having the rows of blocks violently explode as you clear them. Nice remix, though.

Hero's Arms Hero's Arms

Not too bad!

Fairly funny and kickass, actually. Just annoyed by all the advertisements.
Boy, it didn't take long for TV to move into the internet.

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

AWESOME!

I think the idiots over at Sega could learn a few things from you ;)
Honestly, it's pretty fucking sad that the best Sonic games I've played in the past 2 years are the ones NOT made by Sega! That counts those handheld games too, they're not made directly by Sega, they're made by a company called Dips or something.
Again, AWESOME!

Classroom Cheater Classroom Cheater

I like it...

...but there isn't much in the way of challenge or replay. Maybe you can add some more variety in the teacher's snooping, or have things in the shop that you can use to distract the whole class, like firecrackers or water ballons. Chuck them at a student or a corner of the classroom and while the teacher looks around trying to determine whodonit, you can have a free-for-all and copy from everyone for a few seconds. Have some fun causing havoc in the name of good grades!

the swampy road ver 1.1 the swampy road ver 1.1

I shouldn't criticize...

...since I can't even make something this competent, but I'd expect someone who could make something like this would know how to loop a music track. The other thing is the racetrack looks nothing like a swamp; where are the trees and stumps, and what are those orange circles supposed to be?
Keep adding to it and tweaking it, there's great potential here. Maybe put some hazards in there like giant mutant alligators or something :)